Whether you own 5% of a racehorse or 100% of a racehorse, ownership is an amazing experience especially when you are standing in the Winner's Circle. Here are a few things you should consider before deciding what percentage of a racehorse you might want to own:
● Daily Training Rates: $110 per day
● Horse Shoes: $220 every 30-40 days
● Vet Bills: Depends on the horse but averages $450 per month and can
be as much as or over $1000 per month.
● Transportation: Varies depending on your destination
● Miscellaneous Expenses: Vitamins, equine therapy and dental are
Be Part of a Winning Team!
FirstHome Thoroughbreds gives everyone the opportunity to experience the exciting world of Thoroughbred horse racing either as a 100% owner or a fractional-share owner. At FirstHome Thoroughbreds, our first priority is the care of the horses and then we make certain our owners enjoy the dream of a lifetime!